Please note the following when attending The Helensburgh & Lomond Highland Games
Gates open 9am Dancing & Local Novice Heavy events Starts 10am, Chieftains Parade takes place 12.00
Ticket Entry Prices for 2014
(for entry to events, see application forms)
Adults Ticket £5
Family £12 (Family=2 adults+2 children)
As we have very limited parking at the Games Site this is restricted to Disabled Badge Holders Only
We have provided a Free Shuttle Bus running to and from the Games departing from the Pier car park just a short 2 minute walk from the Railway Station.
Helensburgh Rugby Club
Rhu Road Higher
2. No alcohol may be brought into the Games Site.
3. Alcoholic beverages are available for purchase for those 18 years and older in the Beer Tent only. Police and Security Staff will be patrolling the Games Site.
4. All animals are only permitted in to the Games Site if they are on a leash.
5. Competitors may be asked to provide proof of age.
6. These games shall be open to all comers except where otherwise stated.
7. Competitors in Open Events must be 16 years of age or over unless otherwise stated.
8. Only competitors, pipe band members, officials and members of the press will be allowed inside the Games arenas.
9. Competitors in Heavy events (1 to 9 inclusive) must wear the Kilt during competition.
10. The Games Committee would prefer if the Wrestling competitors also wore the Kilt during competition.
11. Competitors in local events must either be born in the Helensburgh & Lomond Area or resident in the old Parish of Row (Rhu) for at least six months proceeding the day of the Games.
12. In all competitions, there must be more competitors than prizes; otherwise prizes may be withheld at the discretion of the Games Committee.
13. The Events Coordinator reserves the rights to alter the order of events, but will endeavour to comply with appropriate times as per the programme.
14. All Track and Field Athletes must report to the registration desk prior to competing. Once registered, athletes must then display the official HLG identification number provided.
The decision of the Judges and ultimately the relevant Events Coordinator will be final.